DVO Topaz Air Shock
The DVO Topaz Air Shock is the hotly anticipated rear shock tipped for the podium win! With all the award-winning knowledge passed down from the Emerald, Jade and Diamond fork, DVO have created yet another truly amazing shock.
With external air fins to keep the shock cool and performing at its best on longer trails and an internal bladder system that takes care of small bump sensitivity, especially at the start of the stroke, the Topaz Air is a shock to be reckoned with.
The Topaz Air comes with a 3 position lever giving you the option to switch between three compression settings on-the-fly for climbing, traversing or descending. The DVO Topaz Air is the very essence of an efficient and dynamic podium winning shock.
- T3 Lever adjustment for Trail modes for open, medium or firm compression for climbing or traversing.
- Internal bladder system that increases small bump sensitivity.
- High flow piston delivers dynamic dampening and eliminates harshness.
- External reservoir cooling fins to keep the shock performing at its peak, for longer trails.
- Tunable air can volume (via spacers)
- IGUS bushings keep the Topaz running longer.
- External rebound adjustment
- Eye to eye options: 185x50 to 230x65mm
- CNC Machined and Hard Anodized. Only the best materials and construction methods go into the Topaz.
- Weight: 330g
- Note: mounting hardware not included
Ratings & Reviews
Love it. Replaced a Fox
by Downdevil -
Love it. Replaced a Fox coil on my Giant Reign X and it has completely revitalized my ride. Has chunky easy to use knobs and on a Reign the low speed compression lever can be easily used whilst riding along. Its a really simple shock but so far proving to be extremely effective for the kind of riding I like, which is heavy trail and enduro. Have only done 30 kms on it so far, but first impressions are very encouraging.