Nominate Your Club for the Dollars For Dirt Community Fund
Are you part of a mountain bike club or group that could use a boost to continue being awesome? We’d love to help! Dollars For Dirt is our way of supporting local mountain bike clubs, trail care organisations and other MTB groups with a bit of extra cash.
It’s pretty simple, $1 from every order will go to a registered MTB club! We ask our customers at checkout to select a club that they would like to support, and that’s where we’ll send the dollar!
For all orders where a club hasn’t been selected, a dollar from each of these orders will go into a “club fund”. This fund will be distributed to clubs of our choosing at the end of each quarter.
Who can be nominated:
Any club doing great things for MTB In Australia!
For example -
- Trail care groups
- Mountain Bike Clubs
- Mountain bike programs (e.g. run through schools or community groups)
- Groups that promote MTB
The club/group must be an incorporated association (incorporated society in NZ) and be able to provide one or more of the following:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Registration number (AUS) or Society number (NZ)
- Organisation name as registered with ASIC (AUS) or Incorporated Societies (NZ)
If the club is not incorporated, an auspicing agreement can be made with a third-party incorporated association.
Who can’t be nominated:
- Individuals or personal projects - sorry, this funding is only for clubs and groups.
- Groups based outside Australia or New Zealand.
- All applications are at our final discretion.
If your club is selected, we’ll be in touch to finalise your application. You might not hear from us right away, but we keep all applications on file and work through them each month.