Deity Skyline 787 Alloy Bars
The Skyline 787 is Deity's lightest alloy bar and they've taken all their experience with creating some of the strongest handlebars around to create an excellent option for Trail, AM, and Enduro riding.
A big thing that sets Deity alloy bars apart from the rest is the amount of time and effort they put into the heat treating process. Most brands will put all their different models in the oven at once, but not all bars are created equal. Different wall thicknesses and butting profiles require different heat treating processes so mixing everything together means that the process won't be optimised for each model. Deity heat treats all their production models separately and adjust the baking times and temps to suit. This has resulted in a 20% increase in the strength so you can ride confidently in the knowledge that your bars will be up to the task, no matter what you throw at them.
- 787mm wide
- 9-degree bend / backsweep by 5-degree upsweep
- 31.8mm bore for lightweight performance and strength
- Custom Gradient Butted 7075 T73 aluminium
- Deity's lightest aluminium handlebar
- Bead blast and polished anodised finish for incredible detailing and durability
- Features measured cut marks and centre alignment detail
- Available in both 15mm (290gm) and 25mm (296gm) versions
Ratings & Reviews
Black on black Deity 787 alloy bars
by Duncan S. -
Bought after bending my old bars. The extra width was a strange feeling a first but got use to it quickly. The finish is really good. Really like the sweep and rise of these bars.