Dakine Cross-X Gloves
The Dakine Cross-X Gloves are downhill orientated, featuring 3mm of foam padding on the palm plus sonic deflectors on the knuckles. Moisture-wicking 4way stretch polyester with air mesh keeps your hands dry and cool, while the synthetic suede palm and silicone gripped fingertips offer a great bar grip. The fit is completed with a neoprene knuckle flex panel and an asymmetrical cuff with adjustable closure.
- Back of Hand: Moisture wicking 4-way stretch polyester, air mesh, and neoprene knuckle panels with sonically welded knuckle deflectors.
- Palm: AX SUEDE DEUCE™ synthetic suede.
- Palm Padding: 3mm foam.
- Closure: Adjustable hook and loop tab.
- Touch screen compatible.
- Microfleece thumb wipe.
- Silicone gripper on fingertips.
- Neoprene knuckle flex panel.