Cane Creek Hell Bender 70 Series Small Batch Complete Headset
Western North Carolina is known for many things – flowing singletrack followed by rugged descents, miles of beautiful and serene country roads, seemingly endless gravel tracks… and really good beer.
To honour that brewing heritage Cane Creek is offering their own small batch series of products in a deep amber colour named IPA after the iconic brew. These are the same quality products that riders know and love, just with a little bit of extra tasty goodness.
The Cane Creek Hell Bender 70 Series Complete Headset is the middle ground between the 40-series and 110-series headsets. These take some of the design, sealing elements and the bearings that are seen on the 110-series headsets just without the price bump. Available in a range of sizes to suit most modern mountain bikes.
- Cups and Covers: 6061 T-6 Aluminium, Internally contoured and relieved to minimise weight and maximise strength
- Covers: Low-friction upper bearing seal completely seals cup from contaminants and is fully captured by the top cover with no loose parts
- Crown Race: Alloy Dual-Seal crown race provides excellent seal efficiency with low friction
- Bearings: Premium, sealed stainless-steel HELLBENDER bearings - all Hellbender 70 headset assemblies (top or bottom) use a 36x45 degree contact angle bearing.
- Interlok spacer compatible
- Colour: Small Batch - IPA
- 2-year Warranty
- ZeroStack (ZS) 8mm top, 4mm bottom
- Integrated (IS) 9mm top, 1mm bottom
|IPA - IS41-28.6 Top - IS52-40 Bottom||840226086132|
|IPA - IS42-28.6 Top - IS52-40 Bottom||840226086125|