Buzzy's Slick Honey Bike Grease
Buzzy's Slick Honey is a must have item for riders who perform their own service. Most commonly used during fork service, Slick Honey is ideal for any application where grease is used. It provides near frictionless movement while preventing rust and seized hardware.
- Ideal for fork seals, bearings, and other grease-lubricated uses.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
- Waterproof and won't wash away.
- incredible temperature range: -54 to 121°C
- Compatible with o-rings, seals, and MCU elastomers.
- The following brands recommend Honey:
- White Brothers
- Will work with other oil bath forks.
60ml Slick Honey tubes work with the Finish Line grease gun.
Ratings & Reviews
Got this to use with
by Alan R -
Got this to use with my cane creek double barrel. They recommend using it when pulling the air can off to add or remove spacers as it doesn't affect the oring seals. Works fine.
Its grease, but its good
by Rob Allard -
Its grease, but its good grease. Used it to install the worst ever seals and this stuff helped them go in. Great on other moving parts like suspension linkages, headsets etc
Syringe makes application super easy
by mfc01287 -
Syringe makes application super easy and without mess. Grease is very slick and works as well as it claims. Note that this is rebranded Slickoleum grease.
by Brendan H. -
Does the job and the big tub is great