absoluteBLACK Oval Bash Guide
From the Manufacturer
The Absoluteblack Oval Bash Guide is here. This is the only bash guard on the market that is designed specifically for Oval chainrings, keeping your chain secure at every single crank position. The Oval Bash Guide accommodates chainlines from 48-53mm, making it compatible with every single bike setup. It is one of the lightest bash guards on the market but is as durable as much heavier counterparts thanks to genius design and titanium hardware.
- Size (Mass +/-1g): 69g including all titanium hardware
- Fits to: ISCG05 mount
- Suitable for: XC, Trials, Enduro, Aggressive Enduro
- Compatibility: Any 1x10, 1x11 or 1x12 drivetrain with oval or round chainring
- Chainline: 48-53mm (Boost compatible) by every 0.5mm using 4 spacers (included)
- Capacity: 26-34T Oval or 28-36T Round
- Material: Backplate: 7075 aluminium, Cage and bash plate: GF + PA66 polymer composite, Bolts: Titanium Torx T25
- What's included? Complete bash guide; chainline spacers set (0.5, 1, 2, 3,5mm); 3x titanium M6 torx T25 bolts
Lightweight and adjustable
Lightweight and really easy to adjust to suit the drive-train running on your bike. I run oval and standard chain-rings and they work just as well on both.
|Black - ISCG 05 - 26-34T||5110846002559|