absoluteBLACK MTB Silicone Grip
From the Manufacturer
The absoluteBLACK Premium Dual-density, Dual Color Silicone grips incorporate a special grooved structure that greatly enhances grip level and comfort in difficult conditions, even when riding without gloves. When mounted on the handlebar they are 33mm in diameter which makes them super comfortable. The grips come with aluminium bar end plugs, that not only look better but also last a lot longer than plastic equivalents.
- Size (Mass +/-1g): 130mm long, 33mm diameter when mounted, 70g
- Fits to: ISCG05 mount
- Material: Grips: Dual-density 100% Silicone, Bar plugs: CNC machined 7075 Aluminium.
- Compatibility: All Carbon and Aluminium handlebars.
- What's included? 2x silicone grips, 2x aluminium bar plugs, 4x additional o-rings for the bar plugs
- Wet handlebar & grips with water with the addition of dishwashing liquid
- Apply a drop of dishwashing liquid to handlebar & inside of the grip and spread it evenly.
- Gently slide & screw the grip on to the handlebar. The screwing motion greatly helps to position the grip correctly.
- Let grips dry for 1-2 hours before first use. If they still rotate, let them dry for an additional few hours.
- Install Bar plugs by pressing them into the handlebar. If bar plug is loose in the handlebar, then remove the original o-rings and replace them with thicker ones (that are provided in the box).