absoluteBLACK ISCG05-BSA Oval Chain Guide
From the Manufacturer
Absoluteblack revolutionary Oval Guide chainguide is here. This is the only chainguide on the market that is designed specifically for Oval chainrings, keeping your chain secure at every single crank position. Oval Guide has unique adjustable chainline from 48-53mm making it compatible with every single bike setup. Weighs virtually nothing at only 17.5g.
While Absoluteblack's oval chainrings with their narrow/wide teeth profiles don't require any chain retention to keep the chain firmly in its correct position, there are still riders who feel safer with some form of backup and extra insurance that their chain will remain securely located. If you ride in demanding terrain, love rock gardens and jumps, or simply want to feel extra safe, the Oval Guide is for you. It's extremely light, small and easy to mount. It's designed to guarantee chain retention, but at the same time made to be almost invisible.
The Oval Guide chainguide can accommodate any chainline between 48-53mm. That means it fits from 1X setup with 49mm chainline to Boost specific 52mm chainline and more. Chainline is adjustable in 0.5mm increments, with 4 included spacers 0.5, 1, 2 and 3.5mm.
- Size (Mass +/-1g): 17.5g including all titanium hardware
- Fits to: ISCG05 mount with threaded BB cups
- Compatibility: Any 1x10, 1x11 or 1x12 drivetrain with oval or round chainring
- Chainline: 48-53mm (Boost compatible) by every 0.5mm using 4 spacers (included)
- Capacity: 26-34T Oval or 28-36T Round
- Material: Backplate: 7075 aluminium, Cage: GF + PA66 polymer composite, Bolts: Titanium Torx T25
- What's included? Complete chainguide, chainline spacer set (0.5, 1, 2, 3,5mm), 1x titanium M6 torx T25 bolt
|Black - ISCG 05 - 26-34T||5110846001811|