100 Percent Armega Goggle Lens
Who's item for: Anyone riders after either a replacement lens for their 100 Percent Armega goggles.
Lens Details: Available in seven different options with varying light transmissions:
- The Clear lens is an all purpose lens and provides the most amount of light in all conditions.
- The Smoke lens has a neutral tint and reduces glare while providing accurate colour representation. It's ideal for use in medium to bright conditions.
- The Mirrored options offer the maximum amount of reduction in glare. They are ideal for use in bright light conditions.
- The Silver HiPER lens not only offers the maximum reduction in glare but also 100 Percent's contrast enhancing HiPER technology. This gives you better depth perception of the terrain around you and is ideal for use in bright light conditions.
- Clear Lens: Filter Category 0, Light Transmission 88%-92%
- Smoke Lens: Filter Category 2, Light Transmission 45%±3%
- Red Mirror Lens: Filter Category 1, Light Transmission 60%±3%
- Blue Mirror Lens: Filter Category 1, Light Transmission 60%±3%
- Silver Mirror Lens: Filter Category 2, Light Transmission 25%±5%
- Gold Mirror Lens: Filter Category 2, Light Transmission 23%±5%
- HiPER Silver Mirror Lens: Filter Category 3, Light Transmission 13%±5%
Pros: Allows you to fine tune the performance of your goggles. Plenty of options including a HiPER contrast enhancing lens.
Cons: No real cons here, get the perfect lens for every situation.